A proposal is an official document that kicks off a professional relationship between the Media Seller and the Advertiser.
As a Media Seller, a proposal is a great way to attract Advertisers and convert them by offering basic details such as asset information, pricing options and other variables.
Here is how you can create a Proposal against an asset listed on your profile.
- Start by signing in to your Media Seller account. Then, click on the Proposals icon on the left (third from top) panel of your Gainbuzz interface. Clicking this icon will redirect you to the ‘Proposals’ window.
- On the ‘Proposals’ tab, you will be able to see the blue ‘Create Proposal’ button in the center. Alternatively, you can also create a proposal by clicking on the green circle with the plus sign at the top right beside the Filter option.
- On the ‘Create a Proposal’ window that pops up, you will see different fields of entry including Send to (Proposal Receiver), Proposal Type, Market, Duration, Proposal Price, Proposal Description and Terms & Conditions.
- Fill in all the relevant details, starting with the Send to (Proposal Receiver) field. Enter the Advertiser’s email. This would be the person to whom you want to send the proposal. As a Media Seller, you can add multiple Advertisers as recipients of a proposal by clicking on the grey ‘+’ icon to the right of the Send to (Proposal Receiver) field.
- Next, enter the Proposal Title/ Proposal Name in the Proposal Title field.
- Next, add the Market/ Cities. The Market/ Cities section will allow you to select a specific city/cities where your asset(s) are listed. Add the city/ cities by using the search field. Note that adding the Market/Location is mandatory.
- Next, select the Duration (validity) of the proposal from the options available. You can specify the validity of the proposal, say for 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6 months, among other options. You can also select a particular date range by choosing the Specify option and then selecting the duration from Choose From & To Date option.
- Next, add the Proposal Offer Price. The offer rate will help attract prospective Advertiers looking for assets similar to yours.
- In the Proposal Description field, you can add details such as the estimated impressions of your asset, additional offers and other relevant information.
- In the next field, you can enter the Terms and Conditions for the proposal that you are creating. Sharing the Terms and Conditions clearly at the outset helps you maintain transparent and amicable relationships with Advertisers.
- Next, if you want to add an attachment for your asset specifying the advertisement location, agreements and other proposal-related documents, click on the blue ‘Add Attachment’ option to browse the file from your computer. After browsing the attachment, you can select and upload the relevant file.
- You can add an asset to your proposal to help Advertisers get an overall idea of the asset for which they received your proposal. To add an asset, click on the blue icon that says, ‘Click here to Add Assets’ in the last field at the bottom of the ‘Create a Proposal’ pop-window.
- Upon clicking the ‘Click here to Add Assets’ option, ‘Add Assets’ pop-up window will appear. To add an existing asset to your proposal, select the Asset Category from the available options in the Search field that says, ‘Search from existing Media’.
- After selecting the Asset Category, tick the checkbox besides the asset image to select a particular asset.
- Once the asset is added, go back to ‘Create a Proposal’ pop-up window by clicking on the Back option at the top left corner of the ‘Add Assets’ pop-up window.
- After filling up all the appropriate details and attaching the asset information, click on the blue ‘Send’ button at the bottom of the ‘Add Assets’ pop-up window.
- Once you hit the ‘Send’ button, the proposal is successfully created. A green notification stating, ‘Proposal has been successfully created’ will appear at the bottom left corner of the screen.