Shortlisting relevant assets help you gather chosen assets for smoother campaign planning. Shortlisting also helps with easy comparisons between different Media Seller offerings.
Below is the step-by-step breakdown of how you can shortlist assets.
- Start by signing in to your Media Buyer/ Media Seller account. Then, select the Asset Category from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of your Gainbuzz Dashboard.
- Once you select the Asset Category, you will be able to see the different assets listed under that category. You can click on any asset card to view the details.
- On any ‘Asset Detail’ page that comes up after clicking the asset card, shortlist the asset by clicking the grey heart-shaped icon in the center of your screen as seen in the image below.
- Once the asset is liked, a notification stating the same pops up.
- The Advertiser can view the shortlisted assets under the ‘Shortlist’ window by clicking on the grey heart-shaped icon in the left (third from top) corner of the Gainbuzz interface.