Social media plays a vital role in growing any business in today’s world.
Sharing a selected asset on social media will help other advertisers and brand managers, who are looking for popular media assets for their campaigns.
Gainbuzz offers advertisers easy sharing options so you can display selected assets on your social media accounts.
Follow the steps below to share selected assets to your social media accounts:
- Start by signing in to your Advertiser account. Then, select the Asset Category from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner (beside the search bar) of your Gainbuzz Dashboard.
- The Asset Category drop-down menu provides different category options such as Outdoor, Indoor, Print, Radio, Event, Cinema, Transit and Service. As an Advertiser, you may select the Asset Category based on the asset you want to share on social media.
*Here we have selected the Outdoor Category option in order to share an outdoor asset.
- From the list of outdoor assets listed in the outdoor category listing, select the asset you want to share on social media. Once you select an asset, you will be redirected to the ‘Asset Details’ page.
- On the ‘Asset Detail’ page, click on the grey ‘Share’ icon at the top of your screen as shown in the image below.
- Upon clicking the ‘Share’ icon, a ‘Share With Friends’ window will pop up. This option will allow you to share an Asset with your contacts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp.
- There is also an alternate way to share an asset. You can also share an asset by copy-pasting the link on your social media account.