Having a one-to-one conversation helps the Media Seller and the Advertiser understand each other’s requirements and needs. Gainbuzz withdraws additional conversation requirements and makes the communication swift by providing an internal chat feature that focuses on efficient transactions.
Using the chat feature, a Media Seller can converse with the Advertiser regarding asset requests and other details. You can even send proposals to the Advertiser using the chat function.
To chat with an Advertiser, follow the steps below.
- Start by signing in to your Media Seller account. Then, tap on the Request icon on the left (fourth from the top) panel of the Gainbuzz interface.
- On the Request window that appears, you can view all your received requests.
- To chat with a particular Advertiser regarding a specific request, select the request and click on it in order to go to the Request Detail screen. Note: On the Request Detail screen, you can view all the details specified by an Advertiser by clicking on the blue Request Details icon at the top of the screen below the Request headline. These details can be viewed in the right corner of the screen, as shown in the image below. *The Media Seller can Create Proposal, Send Payment Request, Proof of Performance to the Advertiser by clicking on the icon at the top right (besides budget) corner of the screen.
- On the ‘Request Detail’ Page, you type your message in the Type a Message field at the bottom of the screen. After typing your message, click on the green icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- After clicking the Send icon at the bottom right of the screen, you will be able to view the sent message on the screen.
- A Media Seller can also send the proposal to the Advertiser by clicking on the green ‘+’ button in the chat box.