To generate a Media Player Report, follow the steps outlined below.
- Start by signing in to your Media Seller account. Once you login, you will see the Gainbuzz Dashboard on this screen. Click on the Media Player icon on the left (fourth from below) panel of your Gainbuzz Dashboard.
- On the Media Player window that shows up after clicking the Media Player icon, you will see a list of all the Media Players connected to your Media Seller account. Select the Media Player for which you wish to generate a report from the list. Once you click on a particular Media Player option, you will be redirected to the ‘Mediaplayer Videos’ window.
- On the ‘Mediaplayer Videos’ window that shows up, you can view all the details of the selected MediaPlayer including Current, Upcoming Videos, Timings, Ad runs Impressions, Campaign Type and so on.
- Under the ‘Report’ tab, you will be able to view all the Media Player history.
- To view the Media Player history for a specific day or date, select the day from the drop-down Day option and the date from the ‘Choose a date’ option.
- After selecting the Day and Date from the filters, you can view the Media Player Report that includes metrics such as Total Earnings, AdRuns, Impressions, TotalOnTime and Distance Covered.