Shortlisting relevant assets help you gather chosen assets for smoother campaign planning. Shortlisting also helps Media Sellers with easy comparison between their assets.
Follow the steps below in order to shortlist an asset.
- Start by signing in to your Media Seller account. Then, select the Asset Category from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of your Gainbuzz Dashboard.
- The Asset Category drop-down menu provides different category options such as Outdoor, Indoor, Print, Radio, Event, Cinema, Transit and Service. You may select the Asset Category based on the asset that you want to shortlist. *Here, we have selected the Outdoor Category type in order to shortlist an outdoor asset.
- Next, select the asset that you want to shortlist from the list of assets shown on the Dashboard. Then, click on a particular asset card to see the Asset Details.
- On the ‘Asset Detail’ page that shows up, click on the grey heart-shaped icon in the bar at the top as shown in the image below. Note: You can even shortlist the asset/assets by tapping on the heart icon on the asset card as shown on the Gainbuzz Dashboard in the image below.
- Once the asset is shortlisted, a green notification stating ‘Asset successfully shortlisted’ will pop-up at the bottom right of the screen.
- From your Media Seller profile, you can view the shortlisted assets under the ‘Shortlist’ window by clicking on the grey heart-shaped icon on the left (third from top) panel of the Gainbuzz interface.