As a Media Seller, adding professional details to your profile can help you build credibility with Advertisers who reach out to you on Gainbuzz.
Just as with other professional platforms such as LinkedIn, a complete Media Seller profile will be taken seriously by Advertisers when sharing proposals, making transactions or just browsing for more information. Here is how you can enter your professional information on your Gainbuzz Media Seller profile.
- Filling out your professional details on Gainbuzz is easy. Start by signing in to your Media Seller account. Then, tap the profile icon at the bottom left of your Gainbuzz dashboard.
- On the menu that appears at the bottom left of the screen, click the second option from the top that says “Professional Details”.
- On the “Professional Details” screen that appears, you will see various fields of entry.
- Begin by entering the name of your business. Business name is a mandatory field. Enter your business or brand’s registered name here.
- Next, fill in the name of the street where your business is located.
- Next, fill in the registered address for your business. The ‘Address Line 1’ field is mandatory. If you need more space, you can utilise the ‘Address Line 2’ field to enter the extra information.
- In the next field, enter your ZIP Code and City.
- The next two fields will ask you to select a Country and State. Select the appropriate options.
- Select the Category for the assets you are offering. Gainbuzz offers a variety of assets including outdoor, radio, print, event, transit, cinema and indoor advertising. There is also an option for services such as graphics, digital marketing, writing and translation, video and animation. To learn more about asset and service offerings through the GainBuzz platform, check out our Features page.
- Next, select the Markets you want to cover. This includes the city where you have the asset offerings. You can select more than one option. Select all options that are applicable to your business. To learn more about the markets that we cover, check out the Gainbuzz Markets page.
- In the next field, you can add the URL address of your business website. This will help potential Advertisers find your Website and learn more about your services.
- Next, upload your business logo and a brief description of your business.
- In the next three fields, you have the option to add links to your social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages. Linking your social accounts will help you improve visibility and traffic.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom. Your professional details are now updated on your Gainbuzz Media Seller profile.