Gainbuzz offers thousands of unique Adspots to help Advertisers craft impactful campaigns. Adspots uses smart technology to help you discover the right advertising area or the advertising spot where your advertisement can be displayed to optimize your audience impressions and volume.
You can add AdSpots directly to your cart by following the instructions below.
- Start by signing in to your Advertiser account. Then, select the Asset Category from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of your Gainbuzz Dashboard.
- Upon selecting the Asset Category, different assets based on the Asset Category will appear. When you find the right asset, you can click on the asset card to view details.
- With Gainbuzz, AdSpots are used to book the assets. On the Asset Detail page, click on the ‘Add to Cart’ option outlined in orange in the AdSpots column, as shown in the image below.
- On clicking the ‘Add to Cart” button, a pop-up form will appear.
- Next, select the “Start date” and the “End Date” from the calendar and Number of Units. Note that Number of units that can be added at a time would be one. Then, click on the blue ‘Submit’ button at the end of the detailed-form.
- Once you click submit, the selected AdSpot is added to your cart.
- To view the AdSpot in your cart, you can click on the green ‘Go To Cart’ option in the bottom right corner of the screen. A green notification stating ‘Adspot added successfully in your cart’ shows up in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You can also repeat the same procedure to add multiple ad spots to your cart.