Appropriate campaign scheduling can help you optimize your impressions, improve your prospects and lead a successful advertising campaign.
Gainbuzz offers Advertisers the ability to schedule campaigns in advance. This allows Advertisers the flexibility of planning future campaigns to meet long-term advertising goals. Campaign scheduling is a breeze when you use the Gainbuzz platform.
Here is how you can launch or schedule a campaign on Gainbuzz.
- Start by signing in to your Advertiser account. From your Gainbuzz Dashboard, tap on the Campaign icon on the left (third from the top) panel of the interface. A ‘Campaign’ window will appear.
- On the ‘Campaign’ window that pops up, click on the green ‘Add Campaign’ icon with the white plus sign on the top right of the screen. This will help you initiate the campaign launch process.
- On the ‘Create a Campaign’ window that pops up, you will see different fields of entry including Campaign Name, Campaign Type, Market, Budget, Venue and Duration. For detailed instructions on filling out the details in the ‘Create a Campaign’ window, check out our ‘How do I create a campaign?’ module.
- Once you have filled out the appropriate details of your campaign, click on the grey ‘Create a Campaign’ button at the bottom of the window to finish creating the campaign.
- Next, in order to add an asset to the campaign, search for the type of asset you want. You can either search for a particular asset using the search box at the top left of the interface – or you can also scan through the various digital assets in the Asset Categories on the Gainbuzz Dashboard.
- Once you locate an appropriate asset, you can go ahead and select that asset by clicking on it to view the details. On the ‘Asset Details’ page you can see the orange ‘Add to Campaign’ button below the image on the bottom right corner.
- You can either add a digital asset to a new or an existing campaign. To add the digital asset to an already existing campaign, type the Campaign Name in the search field at the center of the window.
Tip: You can even add other assets like, print, posters, banners, books to a new or an existing campaign.
- Alternatively, you can add an asset to a new campaign by clicking on the ‘Create a New Campaign’ link at the bottom of the window. Finish adding the asset to your campaign by clicking on the blue ‘Add to Campaign’ button at the bottom.
- Once you have added your preferred asset to the right campaign, go back to the ‘Campaign’ window and select the appropriate campaign to view the changes.
- Click on the ArtWork tab on the top left of the ‘Campaign Detail’ page to upload and view media assigned to the asset. You can add videos by clicking on the green ‘Add Video’ button at the top right of the Campaign page. Before you launch any campaign, you will need to upload the appropriate artwork.
- Once you have populated the asset with your artwork, tick the Ad Option checkbox & click on the ‘Launch Digitally’ option to proceed with the digital campaign scheduling. Note that without selecting the Ad Option checkbox, the Launch Digitally option will not appear.
- Assets can be scheduled as part of a campaign in two ways. Digital Assets are launched via the blue ‘Launch Digitally’ option that appears at the bottom right of your screen when you select a digital asset.
- For non-digital assets, select the appropriate campaign from the ‘Campaign’ window to see the Campaign Details. On the Campaign Details screen, select the asset you want and click on the green ‘Create SpotAd Campaign’ button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- To finish scheduling your campaign, you will need to upload the relevant media under the ArtWork tab. Once uploaded, click on the green ‘Save & Continue’ button at the bottom right of the screen.
- When you click the Save and Continue button, a new ‘Schedule’ window will appear. In this window, there are various fields of entry that will help you input all the relevant scheduling details.
- On the ‘Schedule window, select the Campaign Type that you want to launch. Advertisers can launch a fixed campaign by selecting the ‘Fixed’ tab or an on-going campaign by selecting the ‘On-Going’ tab.
- After selecting the Campaign-Type, you can move on to the next box and enter the Start Date and the End Date of the campaign. Then, add the Start Time and the End Time. Next, select the Days on which you want to run the campaign.
- In the right column, you will see a box to enter the Budget options for the campaign. Setting a campaign budget helps you find the best available ad-results based on your bid.
- Next, enter the estimated Impressions you need for your campaign. Impressions represent the total number of times your ad/ campaign has been viewed. Say, 4 people viewed your ad campaign, then that would count as 4 impressions.
- Next, there is the Ad Runs field of entry. Ad-runs are the number of times you want the ad to be shown. For example, you want your ad-campaign to run once in a day or twice, thrice in a day. Enter the required count in the Ad Runs field.
- Once you have entered all the scheduling details, click the green ‘Continue’ button in the bottom right corner of the window to go ahead and finish scheduling your campaign.