Campaigns are the cornerstone of successful advertising. Gainbuzz helps Advertisers create no-fuss campaigns with an easy-to-use digital interface. With Gainbuzz, Advertisers can browse and select assets, create a media plan, and use multiple assets to craft unique campaigns.
Here is how you can create a campaign using your Gainbuzz Advertiser account.
- Start by signing in to your Advertiser account. From the Gainbuzz Dashboard, tap on the “Campaign” icon which is at the left (third from the top) corner of the interface.
- On the ‘Campaign Page’ that comes up, click on the blue ‘Add New Campaign’ button at the center of the screen to start creating a new campaign.
- Upon clicking the ‘Add New Campaign’ option, a pop up window with a detailed form will appear.
- On the ‘Create a Campaign’ window that pops up when you click the ‘Add a New Campaign’ button, you will see various fields of entry. Fill these boxes with appropriate details about your advertising needs.
- Begin by filling out the Campaign Name box with an appropriate name for your campaign.
- Next, in the Campaign type box, select the appropriate campaign from the drop-down menu. Campaign options include Promotion, Awareness, Digital Advertising and Retail among others. Pick the option that matches your needs.
- If your campaign is digital, tick the “Digital Campaign” checkbox.
- The Market/Location field at the bottom of the window is mandatory. Pick the right City for your advertising campaign.
- In the Budget drop-down menu on the right hand side, you will see the available budget options. Select the right budget option to continue.
- Next, select the appropriate Venue option from those available in the drop-down list. There are a variety of Venue options available – including libraries, construction sites, in-house among others. Depending on your campaign needs, you may want to pick strategic venues where your target audience will be able to view your advertisement.
- Finally, from the Duration drop-down menu, select how long you want your campaign to run.
- Once you have entered all the details of your campaign, click on the grey ‘Create A Campaign’ button at the bottom of the window to finish creating your campaign.