Gainbuzz simplifies your efforts by providing an easy one-click step to request a quote for the desired asset you want to run your campaign.
To make it quick, follow the below steps:
- Start by signing in to your Advertiser account. Then, select the Asset Category from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of your Gainbuzz Dashboard.
- The Asset Category drop-down menu provides different category types such as Outdoor, Indoor, Print, Radio, Event, Cinema, Transit, and Service. You may select the Asset Category type based on your requirements.
- Select the asset from the multiple options shown on the Dashboard. After selecting the asset, the Media Seller will be redirected to the ‘Asset Detail’ page.
- On the ‘Asset Detail’ page, tap on the yellow ‘Request to Quote’ option shown under the image on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On clicking the ‘Request Quote’ button, a Post Request window asking for request details will show up.
- Fill out the details, starting with the Market/ Location. The Market/ Location section will allow you to select a specific area where you want to advertise. Add the area by using the search field. Note that adding the Market/ Location is mandatory.
- Later, select the Budget from the available options. Your budget can be under 5000 or in between 5k – 10k, etc. Select the option which meets your requirements.
- On the top right corner of the window, choose the Asset Category/ Categories from the available drop-down list, for example, Trolley Branding, Wall Display, Posters, etc.
- Describe your request, like the specific duration of your advertisement, your budget request, etc. in the Request Description field.
- Next, select the duration of the campaign from the options available. You can request to run the campaign for 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6 months & more, or even select a particular date range by choosing Specify option and then selecting the duration the From & To Date.
- After filling all the details, click on the blue ‘Post Request’ option on the bottom of the window.
- Your request is created and sent.