Adding the right mix of assets can help round out your campaign and optimize your reach. Gainbuzz allows you to add assets quickly and easily so you can plan and schedule your advertising campaigns with the right assets at the right time.
Follow the steps below to add assets to your campaign.
- Start by signing in to your Advertiser account. Then, select the Asset Category from the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of your Gainbuzz Dashboard.
- The Asset Category drop-down menu provides different category types such as Outdoor, Indoor, Print, Radio, Event, Cinema, Transit, and Service. Advertiser may select the Asset Category type based on your requirements.
- Select an asset from a wide range of the assets shown on the Gainbuzz Dashboard. Once, Advertiser clicks on the particular asset it will redirect Advertiser to the ‘Asset Detail’ page.
- On the ‘Asset Detail’ page, click on the green plus sign ‘Add to Campaign’ option below the asset image on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On clicking the ‘Add to Campaign’ option, an ‘Add to Campaign’ pop-up shows up. From here, you can add the selected asset to a campaign.
- On the ‘Add to Campaign’ window that shows up, you can add the asset to an already existing campaign by selecting the campaign from the list or by searching for a campaign using the Search bar option in the center of the window.
- To add the selected asset to an existing campaign, select the campaign from the options mentioned below the Search bar, and click on the blue ‘Add to Campaign’ button on the bottom of the window.
- In case, no campaigns are listed below or if you want to add the asset to a new campaign, click on the blue + icon that says ‘Create a New Campaign’ and fill all the details as required.
- Your asset is successfully added to the campaign.